What your MOS Manual Commission is made up of?
Manual Commissions does NOT include those paid out via Clickbank ($100 Partner Commissions). Instead, manual commissions are all payments noted as "paid out manually by MOS" in this article here.
When are MOS Manual Commissions paid out?
Manual Payments are paid out fortnightly on the 1st & 15th of every month.
How To Claim Your MOS Manual Payouts:
- On your Earnings Dashboard (Top Menu Account > My Earnings), a link will appear to let you know once payments are ready and you are able to claim your payouts (only on the 1st & 15th of every month. The form will be open for 3 days)
- Once you click on that link you will be taken to the Manual Payouts Form.
- Follow the instructions on the form to submit it so we can pay you.
- We have 2 payment options: Stripe Invoice or Bitcoin
- Stripe Invoice: You will need to create a payment invoice (via Stripe) with the correct "Ready" $ Amount on your dashboard and include a link to your payment invoice inside the form
- Bitcoin: You will need to include your correct Bitcoin Wallet Address and submit the form
Please note the following:
- You will only see the Payment form on the 1st & 15th of every month.
- The form will be live for 3 days only (i.e. 1st - 3rd and 15th - 17th of every month)
- You can only submit ONE form within the 3 days that the form is live (if your form is incorrect, you will have to wait until the next payment period - i.e. 2 weeks). So triple check your form before submitting it.
- Stripe Invoice: Do NOT send us an invoice directly as we won't know who it came from and we will ignore it. Instead, you must include a link to your invoice inside the form and submit the form.
- You can claim the total amount that is noted as "Ready".
- How we calculate your "Ready" amount: We hold any "Pending" amount for 45 Days. Our 45 Days holding period is made up of 30 Days Refund Period and 15 extra "just in case" days. Once the holding period is over, your "Pending" amount becomes "Ready" and you can claim it.
- Update August 2020: We can no longer pay via PayPal Invoice